Friday 4 October 2013

Rune Factory 4


Rune Factory is a game series originally based off Harvest Moon, a farming stimulation game with several other features, such as fishing, mining, and marriage. One could say that it is mostly a life stimulation game, and while Rune Factory, being based off Harvest Moon, has most of these features as well, it has one in particular that distinguishes itself from Harvest Moon - battles. This was one of the things that pulled me into this series. As a Harvest Moon fan, I was naturally attracted to the similar mechanics, but as I played more and more, Rune Factory started to distinguish itself from Harvest Moon. I have only found the first Rune Factory in stores about a year ago, but with the recent release of Rune Factory 4, I can finally dive into this series and see for myself how much further it has separated itself from its predecessor.

No comments:

Post a Comment